Cool Homemade Cheeseburger Birthday Cake for my Son’s Friend
I made this cheeseburger birthday cake for my son’s friend.
Cheeseburger Birthday Cake Directions
- I made three 12 inch round cakes. 2 were white and the burger portion of the cake was chocolate.
- I covered all three cakes with fondant.
- For the bun, I painted on the color with brown and yellow coloring to give it a realistic look.
- I used fondant for the lettuce, cheese and condiments.
- In between the layers is homemade buttercream frosting.
- For the seeds I rolled tiny pieces of fondant and placed them on top of the cake.
The cake turned out fantastic and the birthday boy absolutely loved it. The guests at the party were graciously impressed with the cake and the boy’s mother could not have of been more pleased.