Coolest Frozen Snow Globe Cake
I made this Frozen snow globe cake for my daughter’s 6th birthday. She wanted to include all of the “good guys” from the movie. She didn’t want to just have Elsa.
Making the cake was super simple and fun. Here is how I made it.
Frozen Snow Globe Cake Instructions
- First I baked a cake in the bottom part of a giant cupcake mold.
- After washing and drying the mold, I melted white chocolate and colored it blue.
- I coated the inside of the mold in the blue chocolate and let it firm up in the fridge overnight.
- After my chocolate was firm, I put the cake and frosting into the chocolate mix, leaving it inside the baking pan.
- After finishing this, I made snowflakes out of fondant and cut a circle for the top.
- The top of the snow globe is a fish bowl flipped upside down.
- To finish it off, I added the characters (some inside and some outside of the globe) along with coconut and mini marshmallows.
The cake was a huge hit with the kids!