Coolest Frozen Theme Cake for a Little Girl
I made this Frozen theme cake for a little girl’s 5th birthday and she loved it, especially Elsa.
The cake was 3 tiered and the inside was layered with vanilla and chocolate cake. Everything on the cake was edible.
- Elsa’s dress was made of bluefondant.
- The light blue glass walls were made with sugar syrup.
- I iced the cake with pale blue buttercream icing before ebellishing it.
- The embellishments were all made of fondant, including the snowflakes and Olaf the snowman.
- The trees had waffle cones inside of the fondant which was layered in 3 colors from dark to light moving upward.
Everyone loved the flavour and design of the cake.