Morph into your favorite Power Ranger while you browse through this awesome homemade Power Rangers cake collection. Powerful, fun and colorful, these Power Rangers cakes are everything you want in an awesome birthday cake!
It’s thrilling for a kid to have their favorite characters and toys as their birthday cake. While it may seem intimidating, there are many clever ways to make a Power Rangers cake without staying up all night. Of course, if you would like to stay up decorating all night, there are many ideas for you too!
One fantastic design idea is take one part of the uniform, such as the shirt, and make that the entire birthday cake. Another popular idea is to focus on the helmet. You will find incredible 2D and 3D helmet cakes here. Even better, they come with detailed instructions for you to try at home.
So, check out these amazing homemade Power Rangers cakes for your next birthday cake!
And don’t forget… if you end up with a cool cake, have great tips to share or pictures of awesome birthday cakes you’ve made in the past, share them here and be a part of our coolest birthday cake community.
- Coolest Power Rangers CakesI made this cake for my god son. I was shopping around for a Power Ranger cake pan and could … Read more
- Cool Power Rangers Samurai Birthday Cake for TwoMy nephews asked for a Power Rangers Samurai birthday cake for their joint birthday party. Most examples I found showed all … Read more
- Coolest Homemade Power Rangers Birthday CakeThis was a Power Ranger cake that I made. When looking for images on the net of Power Rangers they … Read more
- Cool Homemade Power Ranger CakeI made this cake for my grandson’s fifth birthday. He wanted a Power Ranger cake. A few weeks before baking the cake … Read more
- Fab Red Samuria Power Ranger Birthday CakeThis fab Red Samuria Power Ranger birthday cake is the hardest thing I have ever made but I had to try. … Read more
- Coolest Power Rangers Cake1. Bake a 15x 10 inch cake 2. Frost with red colored butter cream (or your favorite power ranger color!) … Read more
- Coolest Power Rangers Birthday CakeThis Power Rangers birthday cake was for my son Colby. He wanted a Power Rangers cake and cupcakes for his … Read more
- Coolest Power Rangers Cake Photos and Tips 8I made the cake for my sons 8th birthday party. The best site to offer practical ideas and tips was … Read more
- Coolest Power Ranger CakeMy son had a Power Rangers theme for his 5th birthday and wanted a Power Ranger cake to match. I’d … Read more
- Coolest Power Rangers Cake Photos and Tips 9Firstly, I dont bake! I order a half “plaatkoek” from our local supermarket and request that they don’t put any … Read more
- Cool Homemade Power Rangers Birthday CakeMy twins were turning 5 and they are completely obsessed with the Power Rangers. I’m a complete amateur when it … Read more
- Coolest Power Rangers Cake Photos and Tips 10Coolest Power Rangers Cake Photos and Tips 10
This was a Power Rangers cake that my hubby and I made for a friend. it was a big sheet cake and carved to shape then put rolled fondant over the whole thing. After that I hand painted the red and black with the Wiltons dye with a little bit of water. Then I piped colored frosting for the detail
This cake was simple to make. I basically made a 10″ round sponge cake and shaped it to look face/head like. I then covered it in red sugar paste as this was the little boy’s favorite ranger colour. All of the features were made from colored sugar paste and added using a little water to secure into place.
To make pattern for a Power Rangers cake enlarge a photo downloaded from the internet for the shoulders/upper body. Use a Halloween costume mask as a guide for the head. The head is two 9″ layers filled and sculpted to the head shape then covered in fondant. The shoulders are two 11×15 inch layers filled and sculpted then covered in fondant.
The red color is chef master powdered food color dissolved in lemon extract and painted onto the cake. The black is colored fondant pieces attached with royal icing.