Freehand Minions Birthday Cake
This is a Minions birthday cake I made for a woman who ordered a cake from me for her daughter’s birthday.
Minions Birthday Cake Instructions
- The cake was marble flavored.
- I iced and decorated the whole cake with buttercream frosting.
- I first dirty frosted it and then I started to pipe the design,
- I freehanded the outline and then piped with tips 27, 19, and 4.
- The edge was done with tip 4 which I squeezed into a circle.
- Everything was done freehand. I didn’t trace anything from a design.
I loved making this cake and the birthday girl loved it very much too.
Enjoy making your next cake and I encourage you to try freehand instead of an edible image. It’s so fun!