I had a wonderful time making this FROZEN inspired birthday cake for a precious 4-year-old. The best part ‘EVER’ was the ‘WOW’ on her face – priceless!
Frozen Inspired Birthday Cake Instructions
- The cake board is covered with fondant, sculpted for snow drifts and then airbrushed pearl.
- Poured directly on the fondant is an isomalt turquoise pond.
- Fondant trees were made with a base of foil, covered in fondant and then snipped upwards with small scissors.
- Adding to a frilly look is ribbon from Wal-Mart.
- The final touches to the board were FROZEN inspired hand-sculpted fondant figurines, Sven and Olaf.
- 10” round/5” tall cake was covered in LMF (marshmallow) fondant, using the marbling technique, and topped with fondant icicles.
- A Sculpted RKT, fondant marbling technique, is the base for the isomalt ice castle.
- A FROZEN inspired hand-sculpted fondant Elsa is inviting the guests to the ice castle.
- And to take this design ‘over the top’ the isomalt ice castle was a tutorial taken from a class with Artisan Cakes, Elizabeth Marek.