This crab birthday cake was designed as an edible bucket topped with chocolate crabs.
Crab Birthday Cake Instructions
- Make four 9″ cakes.
- Frost the cakes and stack all of the layers.
- Roll out brown and white modeling chocolate twisted together.
- Press with a wood impression mat and cut into strips with a pizza cutter.
- Roll and cut out white fondant into thin long strips and use a small cookie cutter to cut out round circles.
- Spray with silver food coloring.
- Use buttercream to glue layers and silver fondant to the cake.
- Top the cake bucket with crabs made out of red modeling chocolate or plastic.