My sister requested this Hugo Boss shirt cake. She sent me a picture of a Hugo Boss shirt and asked me if I could make a cake to look like the shirt. I said, “sure”.
I used to struggle when working with fondant, but I have been practicing.
Hugo Boss Shirt Cake Directions
- I took my time and made my butter cake recipe.
- I cooled the cake and prepped it for the fondant.
- I added red color and then vanilla extract to the fondant for a better taste.
- Once that was done, I pulled my fondant over the cake and smoothed it all the way across.
- Then I added the collar and buttons and and other details.
As you can see, the result was a cool replica of a Hugo Boss shirt made with cake.