I made this Indiana Hoosiers basketball theme cake for my son’s 5th birthday. He wanted an IU (Indiana University) theme for his party.
Hoosiers Basketball Cake Details
- I used the Wilton ball pan to create the basketball for the top of the cake.
- I covered it in orange fondant and added black lines to complete the ball.
- I made a regular double layered round cake for the bottom tier.
- The bottom tier was covered in red fondant and then white stripes were added.
- Black embellishment was added between the tiers.
Pinstripes were a big hit with the birthday boy.