Take a look at these cool homemade Wolf birthday cakes shared with us by bakers from around the world. If you end up with a cool cake, or already have some cool cake photos and tips to share, send them over via this form.
Latest Wolf Cakes
- Awesome 3D Werewolf CakeI’m not even sure where to begin… This 3D Werewolf cake is very time consuming, but the result is worth … Read more
- Cool Realistic Wolf Cake For My DaughterMy daughter LOVES wolves. I decided to make one myself, even though I have never attempted to make a “realistic” looking cake … Read more
- Awesome Wolf Head CakeI wanted to make my son a wolf cake since he loves wolves. I did some research then added my … Read more
- Howl at the Moon Wolf Topsy Turvy CakeStarted off with a 2 tier Topsy Turvy style cake. I made a hole then placed the 2nd tier inside it. Both … Read more
- Wolf Cake for a Ten Year Old GirlFor this wolf cake I used one box of vanilla cake mix and split it between a 9×7 glass Pyrex … Read more
- Coolest Wolf Birthday CakeA friend wanted me to make a Wolf Birthday Cake for her little boy. I found a wolf coloring page … Read more
- Coolest Realistic Wolf CakeI began this Realistic Wolf Cake with two 9×13 sheet cakes and placed one above the other on a piece … Read more
- Wolf CakeI made this Wolf cake for the end of the year party for Wolf Cub Scouts. I used the Wilton … Read more
- Cool Wolf CakeI used Pillsbury Fun-fetti cake mixes, many of them, for this animal birthday cake. Made one huge sheet cake for … Read more
- Cool DIY Wolf CakeI made an 8″ round cake for this Wolf cake and frosted it with midnight blue buttercream. The “snow” and … Read more
More Wolf Animal Birthday Cake Ideas
Cake by Marieta F., Tarpon Springs, FL
I used Pillsbury Fun-fetti cake mixes, many of them, for this animal birthday cake. Made one huge sheet cake for the base, a 12×2″ round cake for the wolf to be cut out and a 6×2″ round cake for the moon cut out. For the wolf I enlarged an image I found on the web.
I cut it out (on paper) and then placed it on the round cake to guide my knife for the cut out. Tip: Place the round cake on the sheet cake before you do the cut outs. It is not easy to move it. I used butter cream icing. A little blue coloring and silver and color sprinkles. My son loves blue that is why I made it blue. He wanted a wolf party, we had to improvise.
I made an 8″ round cake for this Wolf cake and frosted it with midnight blue buttercream. The “snow” and trees were done with white buttercream. The snow frosting I swirled with my spatula and sprinkled edible white glitter to make it glisten. The trees and branches were made using different size round tips on a pastry bag.
The wolf was done free hand. The detail on the trees and wolf were made using food coloring paste with an artist’s brush. I also sprinkled more glitter on the blue sky so it looked like it was snowing.