Light Up Frozen Cake
This Frozen cake was an easy one for me to make. My niece was absolutely insistent that her cake have lights on it, so I found some on eBay and ordered them. That had me sweating for a bit because I had forgotten to change my address. Because of the error, the lights ended up coming just a couple of days before I was to leave to visit my niece for her birthday. LOL!
Frozen Cake Details
- I baked the cakes the night before I needed them.
- I also made the snow topper for the glass globe.
- The snowflake on top of the globe was an ornament I found at the Dollar Store.
- The next day, I put all of the pieces together.
- I iced and stacked the two cakes.
- I placed Elsa and Olaf figures on the top tier under the glass globe. It took a couple of tries with Olaf because he kept falling over.
- Anna and Sven figures were added to the second tier along with blue candles.
- The lights I used are fairy lights and they worked wonderfully.
- The snowflake decorations were felt stickers I bought at the craft store.
The look on my niece’s face when she came downstairs was priceless and it was a big hit with everyone at the party!