Bee Theme Gender Reveal Cake
What Will Baby BEE? Gender Reveal Cake
I made this gender reveal cake for a baby shower and I had the most fun making it. It got great reactions.
- The actual bee hive was a blue colored cake so that when the mom-to-be would cut into it, it would reveal the gender of the baby as being a boy.
- The rest of the cake was made in mom’s favorite flavors.
- To make the gender reveal part of the cake, I baked the hive in a deep smaller stainless steel bowl, and then gently did a little carving.
- I used rolled fondant under the main overlay and fondant to create the rings on the hive.
- I used a lot of fondant and my cake airbrush kit to give the finishing touches to the cake.
You can see more of my creations on my blog…