This was a dinosaur stegosaurus cake I made for my son’s 4th birthday. He is a huge dinosaur fan like many other children.
Dinosaur Stegosaurus Cake Details
- The spikes and plates were made and colored ahead of time out of gum paste.
- They were then left to dry out so that they would be completely dry once the cake was done.
- I made two different size cakes for this one and then cut them in half.
- I stacked them on their sides for the body.
- I used scraps to make the eggs, heads, legs and all the other parts.
This cake was tons of fun to make and tons of fun for everyone to see!