Easy Frozen Anna and Elsa Doll Cakes
I made these Anna and Elsa doll cakes for my daughter’s 5th birthday party.
- I used a doll cake pan for the top layer and a 9 inch round for the bottom. Anna is a little shorter, because I didn’t realize I needed more batter in the pan.
- In the process of making the buttercream icing, I broke my mixing beater.
- I used box cake mixes and colored them with Americolor sky blue for Elsa and blue and purple of Anna.
- My 5 year old had a blast decorating Elsa. She thinks everyone, even the Snow Queen, could use a little pink in her wardrobe.
- I had pink pearl candies and snowflakes to help complete Elsa’s dress.
These were so much fun to make! I would encourage anyone to make one for his/her little girl. They are fun and easy to make and even more fun to decorate!