I made this brain cake for my son’s 12th birthday. He loved it. I was inspired to make it because he likes zombie games.
Brain Cake Instructions
- I started by making up two packets of mud cake.
- When they had cooled I broke them up and added homemade icing sugar.
- I rolled it into a big ball.
- Then, I shaped the brain.
- Next, I covered the brain in buttercream frosting. I made marshmallow fondant and rolled that into long lengths to form the brain.
- I made the blood with raspberry Lollies, hot water and red food colouring. I had to use a small mustard bottle (cleaned out) to squirt the blood over the brain.
- I placed the brain on top of a red velvet cake iced in white frosting.
- I also added the eyeballs I rolled with fondant and decorated with the store bought tubes of icing.
Everyone was grossed out, but the cakes was yummy. :)
Your comment has been sent successfully.