Take a look at these cool homemade Teddy Bear baby cakes shared with us by cake decorators from around the world. Along with the birthday cakes here, you’ll also find loads DIY birthday cake-making ideas and how-to tips to inspire your next birthday cake project. Enjoy!
And don’t forget… if you end up with a cool cake, have great tips to share or pictures of awesome birthday cakes you’ve made in the past, share them here and be a part of our coolest birthday cake community.
Latest Teddy Bear Baby Cakes
- Cool 3D Bear Cakes and Lots of Free Cake DesignsI searched the Web for original and free cake designs and found this wonderful site! This was a Christmas bear … Read more
- Adorable Homemade Teddy Bear Childrens Cakes and Decorating TipsThis childrens cakes is for twins first birthday. I got the basic idea from the Jane Ashley Cake book and … Read more
- Coolest Teddy Bear Cakes and Free Cake Decorating IdeasFor this cake I followed some very cool free cake decorating ideas. I made it for a friend’s son’s first … Read more
- Terrific Teddy Bears Picnic CakeThis terrific Teddy Bears Picnic cake was my daughter’s 2nd birthday cake. I’d not had much experience with cake decorating, so … Read more
- Cool Homemade Teddy Bears Picnic CakeI made this Teddy Bears Picnic cake after seeing a picture similar and liked it. The grass is piped icing using … Read more
- Coolest Me to You Teddy Bears CakeI did this Me to You Teddy Bears Cake for a girl who is a great fan of the Me … Read more
- Baby Shower Bear CakeTo create this baby shower bear cake, I baked a 12 inch and 8 inch round cake. Each cake had … Read more
- Anniversary Bears CakeI made this Bears cake for my daughter and son-in-law’s 5th wedding anniversary. The end result was really effective and … Read more
- Talking Ginger Cake for 2 Year Old GirlWhen I asked my daughter what kind of cake she wanted for her 2nd birthday, I thought I would get … Read more
- Casey’s Teddy Bear Birthday CakeMy grand-daughter was celebrating her 2nd birthday and I am in charge of birthday cakes. This has been my job … Read more
- Baby Shower Tatty Teddy CakeThis baby shower Tatty Teddy cake was produced for a friend’s baby shower. I had previously made a smaller cake topper … Read more
- Teddy Bear Birthday CakeSince taking a 4 week cake decoration class back in December to cover a Christmas cake I have had the bug to create more … Read more
Featured Teddy Bear Cakes
I got this idea from the Wilton website baby cakes section.
I used the stand up bear pan and a round pan to make the cake. I frosted the bottom first and then put the bear on and frosted the smooth parts first.
I used two shades of brown for the bear. The safety pins are from a craft store. I sprinkled powdered sugar on the bear to make it look like he had gotten into the baby powder.
This is a Wilton bear cake pan with 1-1/2 cake mixes. I used buttercream icing for the cake. I used a real pacifier and the bottle is a sour candy bottle for kids in the candy section. I made one for a little girl and one for a little boy by changing the color of the blanket edging from blue to pink.