As you can see from the photo, this race car track birthday cake with made in celebration of a young man’s 8th birthday and resulted in a huge smile of appreciation.
Race Car Track Birthday Cake Instructions
- I made two layers of cake in two 9by 13 inch pans, one white cake and one chocolate.
- The filling was vanilla and white chocolate mousse.
- Buttercream icing was used for the rest of the cake.
- The racetrack and checkerboard were made from black posterboard.
- Fondant was used to make the black and white checkerboard finish and start line.
- Cardstock was used to make the flags and the birthday sign!
I had a super time making this cake!