Take a look at these cool homemade Wonder Pets cake ideas shared with us by cake decorators from around the world. Along with the birthday cakes here, you’ll also find loads DIY birthday cake-making ideas and how-to tips to inspire your next birthday cake project. Enjoy!
And don’t forget… if you end up with a cool cake, have great tips to share or pictures of awesome birthday cakes you’ve made in the past, share them here and be a part of our coolest birthday cake community.
Latest Wonder Pets Cake Ideas
- Cool Homemade Wonder Pets Flyboat CakeThe Wonder Pets are adorable, so I couldn’t wait to do this Wonder Pets Flyboat cake. Followed instructions for the … Read more
- Cool Homemade Wonder Pets Flyboat Birthday CakeI made this Wonder Pets Flyboat Birthday Cake for my daughter’s 4th Birthday. Having only ever made a 2D Peppa … Read more
- Coolest Wonder Pets Birthday CakeI made a half sheet cake (half Devil’s food cake and half lemon cake) and iced the whole thing with … Read more
- Coolest Wonder Pets Flyboat CakeThe cloud base of the Wonder Pets Flyboat cake is a 9×13 chocolate cake with a round 9″ white cake … Read more
- Coolest Wonder Pets Fly Boat Birthday CakeWe had a Wonder Pets themed birthday party for my (now) three year old. I decided to make a Fly … Read more
- Coolest Wonder Pets Birthday CakeI created this Wonder Pets Birthday Cake for a little girl’s 2nd birthday. Her father contacted me and asked me … Read more
- Coolest Wonder Pets Two Tier CakeThe bottom layer is a 10″ single layer Funfetti cake round that I split and filled with White Chocolate flavored … Read more
- Coolest Wonder Pets Birthday CakeMy best friend asked me to make a Wonder Pets Birthday Cake for her daughter’s second birthday. I made a … Read more
- Coolest Wonderpets CakeI made a double batch of black midnight chocolate cake in a roasting pan, then iced the sky and grass … Read more
- Coolest Wonder Pets Cake Photos and How-To Tips 0For her third birthday my daughter wanted a Ming Ming (not sure if I spelled that right?) cake from the … Read more
- Coolest Wonder Pets Cake Photos and How-To Tips 1When my daughter turned seven she really wanted a “Wonder Pets” birthday party and when she spotted these cupcakes on … Read more
- Coolest Wonder Pets Birthday CakeI created two layers, one 10″ and one 12″ (different flavors)for this Wonder Pets Birthday Cake. The cake was covered … Read more
For her third birthday my daughter wanted a Ming Ming (not sure if I spelled that right?) cake from the Wonder Pets. I searched for ideas all over for a Wonder Pets cake and came up with nothing so I made my own.
I frosted the whole cake in sky blue. I used a large round tip for the sun and a smaller round tip for the rays, pulling up a little as I came to the end. I used a large round tip for the cloud and just swirled it around. I used the grass tip for the grass and added a few flowers. Then for the duck I used a large star tip for the body and layered several layers to give it dimension. Then I used a medium/small round tip for the hat, cape, feet and nose. My daughter loved it!
When my daughter turned seven she really wanted a “Wonder Pets” birthday party and when she spotted these cupcakes on the Nick JR. website I didn’t have any choice but to try making a Wonder Pets cake! Linny’s hat and nose and Ming Ming’s beak are Starburst candies warmed in the microwave for three seconds and then shaped by hand. Linny’s ears are Tootsie Rolls warmed and shaped like the Starbursts. Ming Ming’s hat is cut from fondant; the website suggested using Tootsie Rolls but I found them too sticky to cut neatly.
All the eyes are mini M&M’s and Ming Ming’s goggles are regular M&M’s. Tuck’s hat is a large marshmallow cut in half with an M&M on top. The Wonder Pets emblem is just a cake baked in a 10″ pan. I thought the Tuck cupcakes looked a little goofy but couldn’t figure out any better way to make a turtle head! My daughter loved them all; that’s what counts!