Take a look at these cool homemade Madagascar cakes shared with us by bakers from around the world. Along with the birthday cakes here, you’ll also find loads DIY birthday cake-making ideas and how-to tips to inspire your next birthday cake project. Enjoy!
And don’t forget… if you end up with a cool cake, have great tips to share or pictures of awesome birthday cakes you’ve made in the past, share them here and be a part of our coolest birthday cake community.
Latest Madagascar Cakes
- Coolest Madagascar Birthday Cake IdeasMy daughter wanted a Madagascar party this year and she wanted Alex and Marty on the cake. The cake was … Read more
- Coolest Madagascar Birthday CakeMy son loves the Madagascar movie characters and so it was a clear choice when his birthday came. I searched … Read more
- Coolest Madagascar 2nd Birthday CakeThis Madagascar 2nd Birthday Cake was made for my granddaughter’s 2nd birthday. She had watched the movie Madagascar, a million … Read more
- Coolest Madagascar Birthday Cake DesignYou just need two round cake pan tins depending what size cake you want to do. Get your favourite cake … Read more
- Coolest Afro Circus Polka Dot Birthday CakeThis Afro Circus Polka Dot birthday cake was created for my co-worker’s daughter, Brianna, to celebrate her sixth birthday! If … Read more
- Coolest Gloria and Moto Moto CakeFor my daughter’s first birthday, we chose the Madagascar movie theme. I used a Betty Crocker cake mix, and a … Read more
- Cool Homemade Alex the Lion Cake from MadagascarMy niece said she wanted either Alex or Marty on her Madagascar animal cake. She didn’t want chocolate, and because … Read more
- Coolest Madagascar Birthday Cake Photos and How-To Tips 1I wanted a unique Madagascar Cake for my daughter who is in love with the movie. I decided to make … Read more
- Coolest Madagascar Birthday Cake Photos and How-To Tips 2For my sons 4th birthday, he wanted a Madagascar party and wanted all the characters on the cake. I bought … Read more
- Madagascar CakeMy four year old girl had been watching repeatedly the Madagascar DVD a few weeks before her birthday and so … Read more
- Coolest Madagascar Birthday Cake Photos and How-To Tips 3Coolest Madagascar Birthday Cake Photos and How-To Tips 3
- Cool Homemade Madagascar CakeI made this Madagascar cake for my daughter’s 3rd birthday, she loved the Madagascar Movie and loved the song and … Read more
King Julian Cake
When my daughter turned 4 she was into ‘Madagascar Escape to Africa’, especially King Julian so I thought I’d make a Homemade King Julian Lemur Cake. It turned into a huge job, I’ll never again make a cake with arms! Actually, it only took 2 square cakes and 1 round cake (for the tail).
I made sponge cakes with 200g butter,200g caster Sugar, 4 Eggs and 200g Self Raising Flour. Beat butter till soft, add sugar and beat again till light, lightly mix in eggs one at a time, with a little sifted flour each time. Fold in flour with a metal spoon and mix. Bake at 160 degrees centigrade or 325 Fahrenheit for 45 mins), push a tooth pick or match in, it should come out clean if done. Read more about this King Julian cake…
Madagascar Scene Cake
My four year old girl had been watching repeatedly the Madagascar DVD a few weeks before her birthday and so no doubt she said she wanted a Madagascar cake! I had the thought of the character animals popping up from the cargo boxes from seeing the movie posters on the web. Read more about this Madagascar scene cake…